Aphotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aphotic is now Rank 2!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozamet
Admin
Ozamet

Aphotic is now Rank 2! Empty
PostSubject: Aphotic is now Rank 2!   Aphotic is now Rank 2! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 am

<Aphotic> is now a Rank 2 Legion thanks to the help of a couple alts, hehe. It's a minor thing but feels good to be rid of that measly Rank 1 status. Be sure to check the announcements appearing on the front page from now on. I've justed posted the announcement for hitting Rank 2 which hints upon some goodies coming your way for when we eventually reach Rank 3.

You want more details? Well, let's just say I still have to work out the finer details but I intend on starting to hold events for everyone after reaching Rank 3. These events could be small things like trivia or larger things such as Scavenger Hunts (maybe even finding things in Elysea hrm?) and PvP tournaments. When I say finer details it mainly refers to the nature of the prizes I plan to award.

You see, for me half the fun of these games is running communities and doing things for those communities. In this case it's our Legion. As such I'll be putting extra effort forward to get specialty items crafted or make some extra kinah to give out in chunks as prize money. There's no catch here... it really is just a part of the game that I tend to enjoy the most.

So talk to your friends, whisper the unguilded and get the word on the street because Rank 3 will definitely be worth celebrating and will definitely bring with it some fun for everyone.

-Oz
Back to top Go down
http://aphoticlegion.tk

Aphotic is now Rank 2!
Page 1 of 1