Aphotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

36 Assassin LfL ~..~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinlarra

36 Assassin LfL ~..~ Empty
PostSubject: 36 Assassin LfL ~..~   36 Assassin LfL ~..~ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Oh hai.

I saw your recruitment thread on the official forums and thought to myself, if they're willing to put that much time and effort into a simple recruitment notice, they are deffinately worth looking into. So here I am. I'd love to be a part of your legion.

I'm not sure what I should detail here in my application, so I'll just outline the basics and you can ask me for more info should you need it.

I'm a level 36 assassin, with no alts. I'd be higher by now except I've been taking a break, playing Dragon Age, like so many others, and mostly just discouraged about my previous legions. These previous legions are numerous, and not worth naming since they no longer exist. If they did still exist I would still be in them, and wouldn't find myself here looking to join you. They were either torn apart by drama (not my fault btw), or decided to merge with a legion I did not want to follow them to.

I've dabbled in Tailoring and Cooking but am not yet expert in either.

I enjoy spending time with the legion I am in, whether it's grouping through a challenging instance, leveling, questing, or just hanging out chatting. I hate having to PUG, and value my legion above all else.

I'd like to thank you in advance for your consideration, and hope to see you soon.

<3's from Sinlarra.
Back to top Go down
Ozamet
Admin
Ozamet

PostSubject: Re: 36 Assassin LfL ~..~   36 Assassin LfL ~..~ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey Sin,

I got your application. I think it's great that you made the effort to not only register and post here on this forum but also submitted the application form AND replied to the recruitment thread as well. It appears I missed you by roughly 4 hours but definitely get a hold of one of our members in game.

Obviously everyone can't be online all the time... even me, hehe. As such I've promoted our most active members to Centurion rank so that they can invite new recruits when I'm offline.

Welcome to Aphotic in advance. Hope to talk to you soon.

-Oz
Back to top Go down
http://aphoticlegion.tk
Sinlarra

PostSubject: Re: 36 Assassin LfL ~..~   36 Assassin LfL ~..~ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Is okies, I'm at work for another 2 hours anywayz, I won't be able to join till I get home Smile I'll contact you just as soon as I get online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 36 Assassin LfL ~..~   36 Assassin LfL ~..~ Empty

Back to top Go down

36 Assassin LfL ~..~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aphotic Legion :: Community Forums :: Recruitment-
Jump to: