HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Lexi the Awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selveen

Lexi the Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Lexi the Awesome   Lexi the Awesome EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:13 am

I don't know why I prefer the name Selveen. It's who I am. It's just me. Where'd the name come from? I'm glad you asked, cause it most certainly has never been in existance in your world. Maybe, anyways.

The time was 2000-something. The game is Zone of the Enders. I don't wanna go into more detail, but this one character wanted to accompany the main character, Leo, into his final mission. He said no, but she insisted, saying "It's alright, because I know that no matter what happens, you'll protect me." Well, anyways, right when she finishes that sentence a bullet rips through her chest and she falls down limp.

That girl's name was Celvice. Now, I seriously thought it was Selveen, and if I knew that it was Celvice at the time my name wuold be Celvice. I chose that name because I believe that no matter how good things are, or how solid your faith/belief can be, there's always something that can ruin it for you and turn your world around.

So I chose that as my name. Yeah. There you go.
Back to top Go down
Selveen

Lexi the Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi the Awesome   Lexi the Awesome EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 am

this so should've been in introductions.
Back to top Go down

Lexi the Awesome
Page 1 of 1